This is how we work on a healthy and strong start for mother and child:
We, the midwives of Breedstraat, want to offer you as parents-to-be the care you need. Together we prepare for the upcoming birth of your child. A birth that will be a positive memory for you as a new parent. That is our mission.
What do we believe in?
- Women’s rights are still being violated, also in the Netherlands. We believe in women’s rights in maternity care.
- Autonomy over one’s own pregnancy and care is important for the well-being of women.
- Pregnancy and childbirth contribute positively to a woman’s identity and form a powerful step towards parenthood and the rest of her life.
Our work method
We are a young and enthusiastic team and are in touch with our clients’ individual needs.
- We listen to the individual needs of the expectant parents and they trust our commitment to their wellbeing.
- We support clients by being transparent and attentive in our approach to them.
- We treat expectant parents as we would like to be treated ourselves.
- We guide the expectant parents with our heart and soul during this life altering event.
- We experience job satisfaction when our clients are satisfied.
- We are committed to both our clients’ and our own wellbeing.
What we do
We provide contemporary obstetric care to expectant parents in Utrecht.
We offer a positive experience and memory of this special period.
- Our service is important to our clients and we can make a difference for them.
- We make expectant parents feel confident and ease their concerns about the process of pregnancy and birth.