As of May 19th, the Corona measures have been relaxed again. A number of things have also become possible within our practice as of this week, we are happy with that. In this email we will inform you about this, read it carefully.
What will change?
- For every appointment it is possible to take your partner to the practice. Children can also come along to the consultation hour. To avoid too much crowds, we keep a maximum of 2 roommates.
- The intake can take place again for everyone at the practice and no longer by telephone. Have you planned an intake by telephone and do you want to change it to an intake at the practice? Please contact the assistant, she can then adjust this and tell you where your intake will take place. It is therefore possible that the intake and ultrasound take place separately from each other. Unfortunately we can’t do anything about that.
The following measures are still important:
- Wear a mouth mask;
- Disinfect your hands upon arrival;
- Come to your appointment exactly on time. So don’t come too early or too late. If you are in the waiting room and there are other clients, keep five feet apart.
- We ask you to pay attention to the 1.5 meters distance together with us during the check. Of course, this is not possible when measuring blood pressure, external examination and ultrasound, but we observe the hygiene regulations. Try to talk as little as possible when you are closer than 5 feet to the midwife.
We are happy that we can and can do a little bit more, we look forward to welcoming the partners again more often.